Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can see by my signature, I got lucky and got the record in '06. I've collected every book since then and have still been in the records but can't find my one from '09. If anyone had one laying around that they don't need I'd really appreciate having it

Thanks,
Billy

·
Banned
613 Posts
Would you be interested in the PDF version that was available online? I think I my have that in some of my back-up files? I will also look for the printed version for you too, as I think I may have one lying around somewhere.

·
Registered
106 Posts
As you can see by my signature, I got lucky and got the record in '06. I've collected every book since then and have still been in the records but can't find my one from '09. If anyone had one laying around that they don't need I'd really appreciate having it

Thanks,
Billy
Send me your mailing address I have an original 2009 book here I can send to you.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would you be interested in the PDF version that was available online? I think I my have that in some of my back-up files? I will also look for the printed version for you too, as I think I may have one lying around somewhere.

Nah I was looking for a hard copy of it, more of a collector's item

Thanks though!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I will send it out first thing Monday morning.
Nothing I want in return.Glad to help out.

Chris
Chris beat me to it, I spent 45 minutes looking for mine...found it.Glad you got one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts