Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am Jamie Benoît and I work for the province of NS as a Service Designer. I help improve government services. One the things I do is to talk users of a government service. It helps me gain insights of what is working well with the current service and what needs to be improved.

The current service that I am looking at is the NS sportfishing licence. Nova Scotia Digital Service and the Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture are designing a new digital service that will let people apply for a sportfishing licence for residents and non-residents age 18 and older who have a disability. It’s important that we understand the needs of people who will be using the service before we start building it.

We’d like to speak with people with a disability who have applied for a sportfishing licence or will apply for a sportfishing licence.

I was hoping that you might help spread the word about the recruitment for me. If you are interested in participating in the research, go to <h1>We need your help for a research study.</h1>

Thanks in advance.

Jamie Benoît (he/him | il)
Service Designer | Concepteur de service
Nova Scotia Digital Service | Service numériques de la Nouvelle-Écosse
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.