Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was born in NS and reside in NB I'm looking at heading home for a few days I would like to flog some water .. the Wallace around the Wentworth area is it still fishable for salmon ? or should I pass up on getting a non resident licence this year ? Any comments would be appriciated.

·
Registered
423 Posts
If there is any amount of water when you arrive buy one, if not your chances of catching may be poor, however the scenery in Wentworth is always worth it to me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I was born in NS and reside in NB I'm looking at heading home for a few days I would like to flog some water .. the Wallace around the Wentworth area is it still fishable for salmon ? or should I pass up on getting a non resident licence this year ? Any comments would be appriciated.
greetings zamboni guy

i was on the wallace today as were numerous others there is fish in the river saw one caught at kerr's mill bridge about 3pm today and i caught one at the forks at about 10 am .. mine was a small grilse (C&R) about 20 21 inches and not to dark yet the one at kerr'mill brdge
was larger but i was too far away to determine . it was nice and shiny

there was also one caught at the forks in the afternoon black but large ( released)
they seem to be scattered on the river

best I can do for you at this time sir

jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts