Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow fly fisherman (and fisherwoman for anybody who i sensitve to the categoization),

I am tying flies and tying flies but the only place i know that sells good high quality tying materials is fishing fever. Does anybody know anywhere else other than the places like wallmart and canadian tire that sell good high quality fly tying materials that arent going to leave my wallet in a crippled state between bridgewater and pictou? Even anywhere in metro besides fishing fever? Even if anybody is selling or knows anybody who is selling or who wouldnt charge me my left leg would be great!

thanks, connor

·
Registered
53 Posts
I get my stuff at Ferguson's Sport Shop in Westville (Pictou County). He has quality stuff at reasonable prices. Best of all, if you get to chat with the owner himself that is priceless, such a wealth of knowledge. Address below....

Ferguson's Corner Store & Sport Shop
2136 Maple Street
RR 2 Westville, NS B0K 2A0
(902) 396-5409

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thans a heap! i will most deffinitly be taking a trip up to pictou county in the near future to see if i cant pick up a few things.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just recently started tying again, not frequently but here and there. I buy most of my stuff at Hnantuks in Lantz...I find his prices fair and also if the "Fish" guy is there he also is a great source for info. I love looking at all the stock they get in. Just like Christmas all the time!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha funny i live like 2 min down the road from hnatuiks
i spend much time there browsing their selection. If you like that then you will love fishing fever dude, it is just mind blowing.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Not a whole lot of places that I know of past Bridgewater, but Woods Wise outfitters just outside Bridegwater carries a bit of nice fly tying stuff that's fairly reasonable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts