Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ppaulo and me are heading into the Walton area to fish for stripers if anyone wants to meet us for the early low tide at 1030 or so. If you want to meet up then let me know in a pm. Also next weekend is the long weekend
I am hoping to get out a few times as the winter is creeping in quick as heck. I am planning on hitting some far away freshwater lakes
One day of 4x4ing to get to the good spots and another on the salt. Anyone wanna plan a day let me know.
Jeff

·
Registered
105 Posts
Can you or paul pm me a phone number, and a time that you will be out tomorrow? I MAY be able to make it up tomorrow but I doubt it. I am 100% in for next weekend though, maybe for both days. Thx

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you or paul pm me a phone number, and a time that you will be out tomorrow? I MAY be able to make it up tomorrow but I doubt it. I am 100% in for next weekend though, maybe for both days. Thx
sorry CP. I pulled a muscle in my neck and Im like a freak cripple. haha. BUt for sure next weekend Im heading out. Lets try and get a bunch together for a paddle? Paul seems to be up for it all the time
So thats three. I will chat with some friends and see what they are saying.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts