Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
i live in argyle we have been out in the river so far all we have caught is mackeral ..does anyone know if strippers or blues come in anywhere between tusket and argyle
Martimer: I know for sure that in the Tusket Islands peole have caught blue fish over the years, and in around the Chebogue River, not exactly sure where, but I would bet if you went to Carl's Store and asked around you would get the scoop, people try to keep the info close to their chest....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Martimer: I know for sure that in the Tusket Islands peole have caught blue fish over the years, and in around the Chebogue River, not exactly sure where, but I would bet if you went to Carl's Store and asked around you would get the scoop, people try to keep the info close to their chest....
Hey atlantic trader where is carls store? I have fished bluefish before and would love to fish for them again.
Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hey atlantic trader where is carls store? I have fished bluefish before and would love to fish for them again.
Thanks
If you turn off the #103 at Tusket Ford coming from Yarmouth say and drive towards the right. Head in about 2-3 km and you will come to a left or right turn, or merge and the store is right there it is a big general store, they sell some fishing stuff,groceries, building supplies etc etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in bridgewater an have been curious if any1 has had any luck with stripped bass fishing lahave river recently .. I know they have been dipped out of the falls by parkview but shipyards landing has had big wakes driving the mackel into the warf were the old boat use to be rotting away .. Curious is this striped bass or a seal ive seen it happen numerous times

21 - 27 of 27 Posts