Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
by kayak/canoe/boat, above suggestions as well as just about any body of water in the surrounding area really. just go up south mountain and pick a body of water...it probably has bass in it . take the kids to aylesford lake. if the fishing is poor, take them swimming, or lake George, or lake paul, or..........

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
by kayak/canoe/boat, above suggestions as well as just about any body of water in the surrounding area really. just go up south mountain and pick a body of water...it probably has bass in it . take the kids to aylesford lake. if the fishing is poor, take them swimming, or lake George, or lake paul, or..........
In the case of Black River Lake, for years I would walk its swampy, muddy, rocky banks off the Butler (Mines Rd)where it begins from Baptist Brook. No Boat in my life in those days, I was poor. Great fun for those so inclined to get a bit dirty. There were lots of Bass, white Perch and Yellow Perch as well with the occasional Catfish and Trout thrown into the mix. LOL

·
Registered
433 Posts
If fishing for kids and smaller bass but lots of them is the target there are spots 5 mins from Kentville and in Wolfville as well... My kids have fished with me in these spots for years and have a great time and occasionally we even get a monster

·
Registered
46 Posts
There is a farm pond on church rd just east of the middle **** intersection on right hand side going towards port Williams that always was full of smb - its down over a hill with a good farm lane going in to it - cant miss it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts