Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
personal blogs like in our profile, i have and do alot of blogs for WFN and wouldnt mind sharing them with the site without making a new topic.
a blog is nice, and works for some, but a sub forum, would be more accessable for the general user.
whats wrong with having a dedicated subforum for reviewed products?
or maybe im miss understanding your post

·
Registered
136 Posts
make a section just for questions, is it just me but is it starting to be a little ridiculous the amount of basic easy to find out questions starting to flood topoc boards. Now im not saying anything about who posts them but when i log in and see all 5 recently posted posts are all questions, think its about time to get a General Fishing Questions section

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am not sure if it just my computer or the site. It seems when i am writting in the "Fast Reply" box the Faces on the right side off the screen expand down and over the last part of my text box. Infact as i am writting this out its doing it now! and i can not see the last quarter of what i am typing.
not a major issue! just seems a little annoying some times!
but all and all the site is great good work and thanks !

·
Registered
296 Posts
maybe have some kind of pop up that tells of the next angling event.I just think if the thread were closer to the top it would get seen more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts