Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls.

I'm boatless...

what good lakes can you fish from shore? I hear much about Albro and Penhorn ( since I'm closely located) but anyone know any others? maybe river and streams? time is running short! ah!

I think Im going to spend my first day using the good old spinner and worm just for fun

speaking of which? where can I buy worms around here? lol I just moved here.

thanks ^^

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey guys and girls.

I'm boatless...

what good lakes can you fish from shore? I hear much about Albro and Penhorn ( since I'm closely located) but anyone know any others? maybe river and streams? time is running short! ah!

I think Im going to spend my first day using the good old spinner and worm just for fun

speaking of which? where can I buy worms around here? lol I just moved here.

thanks ^^
you can get worms at lovetts on main street or at karens recycling on main st. both are on your left on your way out of the city towards porters lake.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey Treason,
I grew up in and around the Cole Harour area. Although that was a few years back,restasured you aren't very far from some of the best fishing the province has to offer.
Assuming you have a car and a map and of course the time.Head out east north east and start wetting a line.
Where are you coming from? What do you usally fish for?

·
Registered
128 Posts
i fish alot in the city. pm me and i can give ya a few spots or even we can meet up if you are interested

1 - 4 of 4 Posts