Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hey X,

Now that shark would put up quite a battle on a rod. Do you know where the video was taken? I was surprised how close to shore it was, you can see land in the video at one point if watch closely. Wondering if it is close to our waters?

·
Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey X,

Now that shark would put up quite a battle on a rod. Do you know where the video was taken? I was surprised how close to shore it was, you can see land in the video at one point if watch closely. Wondering if it is close to our waters?
The video was taken at Catalina Island this past weekend on a sportfishing charter boat in Southern California. I would estimate the fish to be in the 1000lb range, and it would be quite the battle on Rod & Reel.

·
Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
with the technology of today, and even for the last few years, the stablization in most cameras fix that w/out any trouble.
LOL................so I guess you are saying the guy sucks at filming, and he is using a cheap video camera!

Anyhow, I thought it was a cool video! And I am glad this guy who sucks at taking amature video was able to capture this "RARE" event on his cheap video camera and share it with us!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts