Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Admin
497 Posts
FYI, I received the following via email this morning...

---------------------------

Happy Spring Striped Bass Anglers!

My name is William Roberts and I'm a member of Trevor Avery's Striped Bass Research Team at Acadia University. I'm writing to invite you to a meeting happening next Tuesday, March 26th at 7pm. The meeting will take place in Stewiacke, at the Stewiacke Legion Hall, located at 199 George St (right near Frank's Pizza, so I'm told!).

Why should you go, you're wondering? Well, it will be a great night! There will be:

- election of the new SBAANS executive
- presentations about Striped Bass research happening in Nova Scotia
- the opportunity to complete some fishing questionnaires
- free logbooks and scale envelopes so you can collect important data for us while you fish this year
- snacks and drinks will be provided
- great company (you!)

If you're thinking it's a long way to travel, we will have some travel reimbursement gift cards available as well!

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. Either through e-mail, or phone 902.585.1873.

Attached is an image with all of this same information - please forward it to all fishermen you know and direct them back our way if they are interested! The more the merrier!

Thanks for reading to the bottom - I look forward to seeing you all there!

Will

Striped Bass Research Collective
Acadia University

· Registered
35 Posts
FYI - hoping for a good turnout to this meeting. Please spread the word.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Spring Striped Bass Anglers!

My name is William Roberts and I'm a member of Trevor Avery's Striped Bass Research Team at Acadia University. I'm writing to invite you to a meeting happening next Tuesday, March 26th at 7pm. The meeting will take place in Stewiacke, at the Stewiacke Legion Hall, located at 199 George St (right near Frank's Pizza, so I'm told!).

Why should you go, you're wondering? Well, it will be a great night! There will be:

- election of the new SBAANS executive
- presentations about Striped Bass research happening in Nova Scotia
- the opportunity to complete some fishing questionnaires
- free logbooks and scale envelopes so you can collect important data for us while you fish this year
- snacks and drinks will be provided
- great company (you!)

If you're thinking it's a long way to travel, we will have some travel reimbursement gift cards available as well!

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. Either through e-mail, or phone 902.585.1873.

Attached is an image with all of this same information - please forward it to all fishermen you know and direct them back our way if they are interested! The more the merrier!

Thanks for reading to the bottom - I look forward to seeing you all there!

Will

Striped Bass Research Collective
Acadia University

· Registered
209 Posts
AGM Agenda outline (non offiicial)

Agenda outline (non official)

Agenda:
1) Current research presentations (30 min)
2) Election of Executive Members (30 min)
3) Contact/Website presence (15 min)
4) Other Business/From the Floor (30 min)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.