Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope......get i missed that . il check it out.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good site for patterns for sure! Thanks alot. summer flies i mainly use machines, charms, coburns, cossebooms,shrimps of various types, and for dries usually big bombers. My wets r usually riffle hitched.Have tied some skating bombers tied in smaler sizes with foam upward pointing lips to make em ride high and make some extra action on the surface like those used for steelhead out west.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
High water flies r a diff story altogether. Big Streamers/intruder style flies with marabou and ostrich seem to work well in the fall. Ill post some pics when i find my camera cord.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Just wondering what everyones boxes r lookin like. Mine are getting full now. Ill throw up some pics in a bit.
Hi JC
Have you used the Black Boss?
Looks like it might be a good fly - well written of at least and a lot of variations as to colour, tying and so on.
Before I get carried away, some first hand info would be good.
Paul

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, found camera cord but cant get them from my computer to here. Any ideas?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok....got pics in gallery but cant get them to this thread? Uploaded them to photobucket but cant get them here.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well...i do for the skaters(west coast idea for steelies). makes a nice v in the water. Only tried them in the fall just to see how they would swim and they look awesome. Same result kinda like fishing a riffle hitch without the hitch. They are still an experiment for me aswell.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts