Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think I'm going, want to bring up some topics on ice fishing, any one else interested or have issues that you would like to address

Greg

·
Levity Consultant
1,787 Posts
I probably won't make it this year, Greg, but I support the ideas of more lines and more lakes.

IMHO, the next logical lake to open in the HRM would be First Lake in Sackville. It's large enough that sharing with other users should not be a realistic complaint, it's readily accessible, and it's in the midst of a very large population of people who otherwise have to drive into Dartmouth or to Round/Lewis Lakes for 'bows.

Paul

·
457 Posts
meeting went pretty good
more line in the water is still in limbo
but no one had any opposition to other suggestions we had
i asked for powder mill open year round for picks
the high harvest waters open year round for perch
and half mile lake open for perch
in the hrm

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, on the matter of fishing more than one hole at once, not this year likely 4 or more years down the road. They are receptive to more open waters to target perch though. Shienar stayed afterwards and may have something to add. If you can make it out to a meeting in your area you should and bring the ice topic up, as a bonus the presentations were interesting this year.

Greg

·
Levity Consultant
1,787 Posts
Thanks for the update, guys.

Paul

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks for the update, at least it seems they are being receptive and that is a good sign. Thanks for your efforts on our behalf, appreciate it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts