Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
There are SM Bass and Pickerel in it. I'm sure there are also perch in there too, but I have never caught any. It has been fished by many folks over the years with varying degrees of success.....Regards...

Reactions: Shimanoman

·
Administrator
913 Posts
There are SM Bass and Pickerel in it. I'm sure there are also perch in there too, but I have never caught any. It has been fished by many folks over the years with varying degrees of success.....Regards...
Hey Shimanoman, are you certain there are pickeral there? I have never fished Red Bridge Pond but have fished a lot in MicMac and have never caught a pickeral there......yet. It would be a sure bet that if they are in the pond then they would also be in MicMac. I am sure it is only a matter of time when leaders are going to be needed in MicMac.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I very much doubt that there are any pickerel in there, personally I've only ever caught perch and bullhead there, and the odd little smallmouth.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
fishing fanatic; Sorry, I didn't see your question. I have only caught one pickerel there. It was 2 years ago before they did all the work on MicMac lake. It was small, about 15" it was in the weedbed to the right of the culvert. It was a sunny day in June, I think and the bait was a 1/2 oz spinnerbait with a large gold and a white blade and white skirt. Actually, the day was very windy with the wind blowing onshore from the lake and that is why I was fishing there with a baitcaster. Sorry for the delay in my reply. I have never seen another pickerel come out of there either. Regards....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts