Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be sure to drop by the RBANS booth everyone, come in and fill out a membership form, buy a few raffle tickets, see some new bass gear and talk bass fishing in Nova Scotia. We have some rod and reel combos in there, Lowrance HDS 8 and 7 systems plus a great raffle prize to give away this weekend at the show: Shimano rod and reel, Lowrance X4 sonar unit, spool of line, a selection of baits and hooks.

We need your support and dollars as well as your voice to grow even bigger and do more work on your behalf. RBANS can be visited in building D, booth D21 down in the corner beside Bath Outfitters.

Hope to see you there.

Setting up of booth last night.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you to all of the people who dropped by and visited yesterday, we appreciate your questions and or support.

Today is a big day, please come by to have a chat, talk bass fishing and see some bass fishing gear, buy some raffle tickets and join RBANS. Ticket money raised goes towards booth costs so your support would be appreciated.

Have a great day and we hope to see you there.

Also, for the shopper there are 4 booths in the show selling fishing gear:

Green Diamond
Riptide
Lequille
Best Buy Sports

Sure they would also appreciate your support if you are in the tackle buying mood.

Have a great Saturday everyone and hope to see you today.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the show has been going very well, lots of folks attending with huge crowds yeterday. We enjoyed talking to so many anglers and we thank all of those who have supported us by buying tickets and or memberships. RBANS is very pleased by the amount of people who have joined at this show and very happy to see people joining who have never belonged to a club before or fished tournaments. A reminder, RBANS is not a tournament group so we are here for all levels and types of bass anglers in Nova Scotia, to be your voice and work on your behalf.

Hope to see you today at the third and final day of the show for 2011.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks to everyone for coming by, this was a great show! Attendance on Saturday was the highest I have ever seen at any show I've ever worked there at Exhibition Place.

RBANS is thankful for all of the support and people stopping by to learn more about us. Also of course, thanks to all the NS bass anglers who joined and will of course benefit in the coming months/years as a result.

Winner of the prize pack we had there was Sheldon Shay by the way.

·
Registered
575 Posts

Thanks to everyone for coming by, this was a great show! Attendance on Saturday was the highest I have ever seen at any show I've ever worked there at Exhibition Place.

RBANS is thankful for all of the support and people stopping by to learn more about us. Also of course, thanks to all the NS bass anglers who joined and will of course benefit in the coming months/years as a result.

Winner of the prize pack we had there was Sheldon Shay by the way.
I was good friends with Sheldon's son, I'll be sure to congratulate Sheldon next time I see him!

·
Registered
806 Posts
VERY nice to hear about the non-tournament anglers also joining up with RBANS. RBANS is helping all fish , with an emphasis on bass , and what bass anglers can do to help retain ALL of our fish resources!with anouther voice being heard, bass anglers non-tournament , and tournament anglers alike will have a more active role in the ''politics'' of fishing!bass anglers aren't just tournament anglers; and an association such as this gives all the anglers a ''voice''.not just the tournament anglers!this is a possitive step imho.later jonathan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts