Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up Canadian Tire is clearing out some of their Rapala's - some are on clearance from 3$-5$. I picked up 4 different kinds today and it came to 19 and change - cant beat that!! They were half gone when I was there so you may wanna get there soon - was at the Clayton Park location - not sure if they all have the same deals. Cheers

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just a heads up Canadian Tire is clearing out some of their Rapala's - some are on clearance from 3$-5$. I picked up 4 different kinds today and it came to 19 and change - cant beat that!! They were half gone when I was there so you may wanna get there soon - was at the Clayton Park location - not sure if they all have the same deals. Cheers
New Glasgwo and Truro are not clearing out theirs. Must only be Clayton Park, or atleast just the Metro stores. Thanks anyway for the notice.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was in Dartmouth Crossing store and Bedford yesterday...no sales
Maybe its only the Clayton park store? There are no signs or anything you have to looks really close - the price tag is in RED and it has the reduced price. There were about 7 particular patterns that were discounted (most were not).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts