Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Attend the regional fisheries advisory council for your zone. There will likely be one this fall and the dates and locations will likely be posted on this website somewhere.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Attend the regional fisheries advisory council for your zone. There will likely be one this fall and the dates and locations will likely be posted on this website somewhere.
Edward is 100% correct. I have been to several of these meetings where proposals were put forth, discussed and then a decison made.

Upstream, what changes are you interested in? I believe we frequent the same water ways so I may be able to tell you if your proposed change has already been put forth.

Cheers,

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Edward is 100% correct. I have been to several of these meetings where proposals were put forth, discussed and then a decison made.

Upstream, what changes are you interested in? I believe we frequent the same water ways so I may be able to tell you if your proposed change has already been put forth.

Cheers,
hey matt, sorry it took so long to reply, I would like to see some changes made on the east river, and maybe even the french river or sutherlands river, such as increased size limit, reduced bag limit or eliminate the use of natural bait, these rivers hold big fish, what bothers me is when the opening day comes and the river is packed with fellas say well over thirty or more catching their limit of 5 fish each somtimes more with the less honest people, i feel if these changes or even similer ones were made then more rivers would hold trophy size trout and in the end wouldnt it be great to catch big browns or speckles all day then small ones... if that makes sense to anyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts