Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tried to load a pic from my computer for my avatar pic but it kept saying the file was too big. How did the rest of you do it?

·
Admin
551 Posts
I think if the photo is a high resolution, there may be a server memory issue with the upload (seems to possibly be a problem for photos over 2 MB in size). Try reducing the size of the photo you want to upload and try again. I am also exploring some server side options to increase the available memory.

·
Registered
93 Posts
when i try to load an avatar (i am having the same issues as striper hunter) it says it is too big as well when i try to create a gallery it tells me i am not logged in.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I know all my pics are high rez so the quickest way i found to get them to load is I just saved the pics off my facebook and they all worked then and for a avatar i found the site resized mine automaticly even as a gif file

·
Registered
57 Posts
We downloaded Photoscape... works great.

Alex

·
Registered
6 Posts
Not sure if this is the right place to to post this here... Wile trying to upload pics to the Gallery I get an ( Error #107145 ). I did manage to get one through but after that only errors. Any ideas ?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not sure if this is the right place to to post this here... Wile trying to upload pics to the Gallery I get an ( Error #107145 ). I did manage to get one through but after that only errors. Any ideas ?
Yeah it sounds like you'll have to re-size for sure. Download Photoscape... it's free and works great. My pics were in RAW format from our DSLR camera. It went from 6 MB to 1.9 MB or less. I finally manged to upload the pics.

Alex

1 - 11 of 11 Posts