Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everybody who has fished pickerel knows that they will usually take anything with a hook, so heres my challenge, think of anything you can put a hook on, anything at all, and try to catch a pickerel on it. i thought of this today and thought it might be a neat little challenge. so while your setting up for this season, make a few wacky lures for pickerel and try em' out. once you catch one, take a picture of it with the lure in its mouth and post it on here. i hope to see some pictures on here of some weird lures that catch pickerel. happy fishing!

·
Registered
186 Posts
that sounds halariouse im in for sure! case of beer and some inhanced imagination with a few buddys will make this a summer project lol!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm in too!!!!!!!

And on a side note, if the original poster is up for it, we could post an image of our whacky creations so we can all laugh at them and ridicule each other. Unless of course you want your creation a secret until it actually DOES catch a fish.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Not if you eat them two at a time. Two heads are better than one
Better than one what? A tail? I suspect that you'd have to boil the heads in a pot until you got a gooey toothy toofer, which might taste good but would probably draw stray cats.

cheers,

chuck

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in too!!!!!!!

And on a side note, if the original poster is up for it, we could post an image of our whacky creations so we can all laugh at them and ridicule each other. Unless of course you want your creation a secret until it actually DOES catch a fish.
i like that idea, and i am also up for the challenge as well

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
catch and keep em all get them out of our waters
i dont think we will be getting all of them out of our waters anytime soon. it would take 1 million men and a german to do that

·
Registered
249 Posts
I would also like to know what mobile device chain pickerel prefer, Blackberry or Iphone ? ....If someone can answer this for me please do. lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i think either of them should do just fine haha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts