Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Right on Shienar your ideas are pretty much bang on with mine. Protect the native wild brookies, and salmon and allow us to fish year round in the lakes and ponds for perch, pickerel and other none game fish, as well as stocked rainbows and stocked brook trout.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Amen to this... we are soooo far behind in terms of ice fishing. Multiple rods\lines\tip-ups for pickerel is my number one want.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
sheinar when you go to dfo or your next meeting you may as well tell them to write two lines in the 2011 handbook as everyone this year is under the impression it already is.
Pretty much everyone on sunken was using atleast 2 and when confronted they argued and got half hostil. And I don't know if I'll bother calling dfo b/c I've reported things like this befor and nothing was done! Same dam asses just went further out on the lake so they could see dfo coming that is if they were warned at all. Oh well guess some people just can't catch fish.

Yesturday I got 16 in 5 hrs and missed atleast doz more and today I got 5 bows and a real nice male speckie in 2 1/2 hrs with one rod.
Not saying I am agnst two rods just saying the rule should be the same fot all.I hate people blatenly breaking the rules and haven't seen dfo out once yet this year.

cheers

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
ok, got over my pissy mood went and caught 3 more bows at silver, noiw that I am calmer will email dfo
we are allowed o rant once and awhile right?
Do you have a direct email or something thatwould be great thanks

21 - 24 of 24 Posts