Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Admin
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, we reached (and surpassed) 5,000 registered members on this site. I'd like to say thank you to all of you who have helped spread the good word, and a special shout out to our moderator (Perry) for doing a great job maintaining a level of order here. Thanks again everyone! Enjoy the site and tight lines

-dave

·
Levity Consultant
1,787 Posts
Congratulations, Dave, and thanks to you and Perry!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Dave,

Congratulations Dave, Perry and all.

I'd like to suggest that we can make some sort of symbol (badge, sticker, flag, ribbon, etc) and distribute it to members
so that we can recognize each others while we're fishing, boating, diving, camping, driving, shopping or so on.
I know it cost us few dollars but I think it worthy to spend for knowing great people and knowledge around us.

--
dom

·
Registered
423 Posts
Dave, Congratulations Dave, Perry and all. I'd like to suggest that we can make some sort of symbol (badge, sticker, flag, ribbon, etc) and distribute it to members so that we can recognize each others while we're fishing, boating, diving, camping, driving, shopping or so on. I know it cost us few dollars but I think it worthy to spend for knowing great people and knowledge around us. -- dom
Right on 5000 is a big number. And there are already NSF/NSH licence plates and maybe hats, not sure. I think they are still available. Dave??

·
Admin
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Levity Consultant
1,787 Posts
Thanks guys. Trutta, unfortunately the license plates were a limited time item but we do have a clothing store that has great products in it available for purchase. Here's the link to the forum on the store: http://novascotiafis...ing-store-live/

- dave
I keep clicking on the woman in the grey t-shirt but she won't hop in my shopping cart...

·
Registered
879 Posts
Dom, I have an extra plate kicking around, and since you brought it up, when I lay my hands on it I'll pm you, it's yours

Greg

·
Levity Consultant
1,787 Posts
Dom, I have an extra plate kicking around, and since you brought it up, when I lay my hands on it I'll pm you, it's yours

Greg
When you're looking for the plate, Greg, please keep an eye out for the woman in the grey t-shirt...

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'd like to take the time to thank 7 lb 4 oz, new born baby jesus for this victory..

congratulations to everyone dedicateing their time to make the site successfull!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Congrats to all, it takes money and a lot of time to keep a forum running this well.
Kev

1 - 20 of 22 Posts