Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
noticed all kinds of holes an little mud hills on the lawn the other day dwn here in yarmouth,go out and take alook you may get lucky

good luck

·
Registered
207 Posts
Look for small hills, mounds that the sun will warm during the day as well as alongside the foundations of houses as the ground is usually softer and not as frozen there. I haven't tried yet, but in the past that's where I would find them early in the season.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Go to a local goverment office building at night. No one around to bother you. The heat from the cement foundation causes the dew worms to come up close to the foundation.
When I was a young teenager I use to get hundreds this way and sell them to the fisherman when we had a winter with lots of snow like this winter.
Bryce

·
Registered
806 Posts
Go to a local goverment office building at night. No one around to bother you. The heat from the cement foundation causes the dew worms to come up close to the foundation.
When I was a young teenager I use to get hundreds this way and sell them to the fisherman when we had a winter with lots of snow like this winter.
Bryce
lots of manure spread around those government buildings as well!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts