Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I recently have been promoted to the level of Moderator. This is just a quick note to pass that along and to say that if you are having any difficulties with the site or with any content on the site, please report it using the "report" feature or if you wish, you can drop me a private message. I am here to help to community in any way I can. Many of you already know me from the site as I have been around a while but many more know me from the various lakes and streams of the province where I spend a lot more time than my wife would like. ;)

So, again, I just wanted to pop on with a message that I am here to offer support and let's make the site a great place to share info. Cheers and all the best.

Mike

·
Registered
397 Posts
Congrats on the new gig, I was starting to worry how long this site could last with no moderation. Good luck.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Good for you Mike :) lots of commitment required and I am pretty sure I know where to find you a lot of times when your fishing -- in my boat :)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Looks good on you. I have lots of time for you.

Lee

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congratulations now remember to keep your election promise of a pint of rum for the men and chocolate and nylons for the women lol

·
Registered
397 Posts
Havana Club please :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Great news...and thank you :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Good luck Mike,