Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
so who is it made by and what model number is it? Looks nice but I'm interested in getting a kayak and some models for fishing might be a start in looking

·
Registered
296 Posts
That's exactly what im looking for in the 15' range!Im jelous!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I picked mine up from Oromocto as well......Scott check out Ecological tours website or Kijiji as must of his boats are on there.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I picked mine up from Oromocto as well......Scott check out Ecological tours website or Kijiji as must of his boats are on there.
agreed, Paul (the owner) is great to deal with. Im super super super happy with my boat.
and got a great deal on it too.

·
Registered
62 Posts
If anyone is interested in the Tridents. We are giving away a Trident 13 at our April 30 weekend kayak fishing tourney. We are drawing from the names of the paid participants($30). WE also have prizes for the top 3 participants but we are drawing the main prize to save from people in disadvantage to the locals.
I owned a T15 and loved it. These events are going to be pretty wicked. We have demos available at the NS derby. Free camping. If anyone is interested then hit this link. http://xkfx.ca/2011_cka_cross_canada_tour/ns_spring_smallie_slam

1 - 13 of 13 Posts