Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fielddog here opened the gate to the parking lot to access Meadow Pond (Windsor) Stocking has taken place this will be open water for a while.Waiting for freeze up.This pond is part of the NS.winter rainbow trout fishery,all regulations concerning winter fishing apply.NOW for the rough part the path ways leading to the pond are blocked by fallen trees so this Sat.Jan 1st those who would like to help clear the three large trees meet me at the pond lot at 10 am Sat. chain saws muscle power whatever welcome, consider it a fishing community project helping out the Hants West Wildlife Association. Thanks Fielddog you can reach me at [email protected] or [email protected] ( Mike) 902-798-3684

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
thanks steven my plan is to come there if silver and sunken aren't fishable but wouldn't want to waste a trip if she has froze up

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would really like to try this spot out. I have never been. What is the catch like there and how would I venture there from Fall RIver?

·
Registered
6 Posts
From Fall River take 101 highway to exit #5 Windsor / Martock turn right at stop sign aprox.1km or less you will come to a large parking lot.Park near the trail and walk or if you have an atv proceed to the pond,takes about 10 minutes to get to the pond.Enjoy The catch is rainbow trout,a few perch sometimes and any brook trout caught must be released back into the pond.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for the directions, gonna head out sometime soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts