heres my jig box now that i have taken the time
to organize it most of the jigs are new
ordered at the end of last year ice season

·
457 Posts
my new marmish bite indicators / spring bobber

and the best part is their adjustable

run your line through the loop
add your jig and or bait and move the indicator out until the weight starts to put a slight
bend in it that way is super sensitive and you can see pickup bites too

sorry the pics are a little fuzzy

·
Registered
84 Posts
Shienar did you order from the Marmish web site or did you buy locally. I need to rig a couple of my rods with these for the coming season. Thanks.

·
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shienar did you order from the Marmish web site or did you buy locally. I need to rig a couple of my rods with these for the coming season. Thanks.
i ordered them from the marmish site
im pretty sure theres no one that carry's them locally

there about $4 each but the shipping is like $12

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Sheinar I thought I had an addiction lol thanks for making me look so good haha It is suppose to be a long cold winter and I say bringer on.If you ever see a deal on huts at costco agn let us know I'd really appreciate it

cheers

·
457 Posts
ill keep ya post girlfisher
as for being addicted ice fishing is becoming a huge passion for me
and i actually will admit i spent more then a little time on the open water
wishing for the hardwater this summer
in the last month i have watched every video in in the first 13 pages of google video
search results for (ice fishing)
ive watched every video on icefishingtoday site and i think all the videos on the iceteam site
and started building a flip over shelter

47in long 11in high 35 wide weighs in at 18lbs so far
adding fiberglass next then i get to start the canopy
its loosely based on the clam fish trap Scout

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I was thinking abt the hard water this summer too I think it is almost my favorite I think it is the commodery that is the best part, I watch all the you tube videos as well and joind the iceteam site as well lol I think this spring you could use your shelter as a little punt. The little boat I built was abt 7ft and abt 3 ft wide and hold 800lbs befor swamping I have seen plans for boats that size of your shelter called pea pods etc. It would be neat to try. Well the only new gear I have is a new reel for on my ice ugly stick. At our weekly team meeting at work today the boss hauled out wad of fifties told us to take one and pass it around then they told us we had 45 min to go buy something personal and fivilous for ourselfs so I booted 'er to cdn tire and got a small quantum optix and some new trilene optic line to fill it( it is suppose to be gold colored in sunlight but clear under water so should be good for the ice), only cost me 58 cents! So it was agood day we got acknowledged for our hard work and got new gear yee haw

·
Registered
879 Posts
New for me would be a never used rod and reel I got over the summer off kijiji for five bucks, it was a zillion degrees out and I was looking for ice gear

Greg

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just ordered an Eastman 4 man Icecube. Going to be warm this winter when the winds pickup. Bought a pelican 45 sled to skid the gear with, hope the fishing and ice are good this year.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts