Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i fancy fishing Crystel beach for mackerel, pollock, cod, flounder etc and was wondering if anybody would like to join me. I think this weekend may be a bit windy as the wind is turning southerly 20km so may be a bit choppy, but i have never fished there so I may be wrong.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I'll give it a go Paul, Saturday's not the best for me till later in the day, but any Sunday or next Monday is a holiday for me others might be working,

Greg

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks good for the weekend so I'll be giving the Crystal beach area a go, not sure when but if any one wants to join me let me know and we can set a time

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks good for the weekend so I'll be giving the Crystal beach area a go, not sure when but if any one wants to join me let me know and we can set a time
Let me know.. I work saturday now but Sunday after 3pm I can do. Also I'm canoeing not kayak

·
Registered
105 Posts
Can't make it this weekend, fishing out in the prospect/terence bay area. Will definitely come for the next one though, would love to see what the fishing is like past the surf there.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm out in the kayak fishing this w/e, If anyone else wants to hook up let me know, not sure where yet. It will probably either be the Sambro area or the Avon in Hants.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts