Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my wife finally got her schedule leading up to our vacation. We were hoping that she'd have off the 26th, 27th and 28th off as it lead into her vacation as they were two different weeks. Not the case. We depart at the latest from Niagara on the 28th with arrival the 29th.

God! I can't wait... 12 more sleeps!

Alex

·
Registered
210 Posts
Enjoy! I'll be headed that way the first full week of September myself. I'll be watching for the pics!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
May the force be with you!

Paul (aka Hobie-Wan Kenobi)
LOL.. thanks Paul. One of my friends who got me into the whole spey thing is called Speyoda... at least by us stooges. There are four of us that consist of the "Spey Stooges"... it was 3 but I'm the fourth... I had to go with Shemp ffs

I can't wait... like a kid at Christmas.

Alex

·
Levity Consultant
1,787 Posts
One of my friends who got me into the whole spey thing is called Speyoda...
...which makes him either very wise regarding spey casting or he's short, bald, and has an ear-hair problem... or both

Paul

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...which makes him either very wise regarding spey casting or he's short, bald, and has an ear-hair problem... or both

Paul
LOL.. you know him????

No he's very wise and is reluctant to admit his claim to fame... the Grand River Spey Clave. I'm not sure but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the largest in Canada.. well over 200 last year. When it comes to Spey he's the man... the guy knows everything and is just a great guy in general.

Alex

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mr Whorwood perhaps, DW??
LOL.. no it's not Rick but I believe that he will be attending this year again. Mackenzie and Macleod are the huge draws this year. I think I mentioned that Simon Gawesworth was there last year.

Alex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts