Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out on blue beach this evening,GPS mapping the beach at low tide(more on that another time),I was walking stone/mud line and watched a couple of 'anglers'(I have seen them fishing on previous occasions,but not today)walking the same route,searching for leads.They removed the leads from the lengths of line and threw the line down again.If we are to protect wildlife for future generations people must show more respect for them now.This is not the first time I have seen this,but it seems to be the norm.

·
Banned
613 Posts
Out on blue beach this evening,GPS mapping the beach at low tide(more on that another time),I was walking stone/mud line and watched a couple of 'anglers'(I have seen them fishing on previous occasions,but not today)walking the same route,searching for leads.They removed the leads from the lengths of line and threw the line down again.If we are to protect wildlife for future generations people must show more respect for them now.This is not the first time I have seen this,but it seems to be the norm.
I guess you give them ZERO credit for removing the TOXIC LEAD from the environment?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Very observant lol
I think that he means that if they are going to do the first thing, removing the line would be the responsible thing to do. I doubt that they were thinking about removing toxic lead if you know what I mean.

Happy fishing ya fish heads!!

James

1 - 4 of 4 Posts