·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things are getting pretty quiet in here. Too bad all good things must end

·
Registered
751 Posts
I just assumed it was because we are out fishing and not sitting in front of the 'puters.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well there's that to but seems to be fewer posts than other years but maybe it's me

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Fewer posts, much fewer and almost no PICs. The new Mods contacted me regarding Trout PICs I posted months ago. Seems the weed whackers are still here complaining in the background. Someone sent a report almost as soon as the new Mod came on board it appears. All my PICS were alive and released, actually my released fish did not even have my hands touch them, as I explained to the Good Mod, he agreed. I terminated my Pic posting back in May and post now on FB as there are a couple interesting fishing groups there. However when there are those that are in the weeds, well it makes for little interest here. IMO.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I THINK U GOING TO HEAR ALOT MORE DROP TOO
Fewer posts, much fewer and almost no PICs. The new Mods contacted me regarding Trout PICs I posted months ago. Seems the weed whackers are still here complaining in the background. Someone sent a report almost as soon as the new Mod came on board it appears. All my PICS were alive and released, actually my released fish did not even have my hands touch them, as I explained to the Good Mod, he agreed. I terminated my Pic posting back in May and post now on FB as there are a couple interesting fishing groups there. However when there are those that are in the weeds, well it makes for little interest here. IMO.
X2

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
902, newt there is a FB group called "Fishing Nova Scotia" run by a member of this site I think. If you search FB, there are others, one in the valley, several others. Not real active at times, but less rigid than here. Another web site too, 902, you are a recent member,not very active, combination of all outdoor stuff, but it is there for those that want variety.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts