Advanced Member

• photo-thumb-4892.jpg?_r=1401628472
  • Members
  • bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
  • 144 posts

Posted Today, 03:42 PM

Umm I notice you left out the part where you emailed me calling me idiot and pathetic and dear? Lol then went on about putting me in a deep dark space a oh and let's not forget the part where you had to take your pysco meds and then after I said I was done with your childish **** you kept emailing me right Travis

• rep_up.png

#27 icon_share.png travis

Advanced Member

• photo-thumb-2.jpg?_r=1387478766
  • Members
  • bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
  • 514 posts
  • LocationBlockhouse, Lunenburg Co

Posted Today, 03:47 PM

Feel free to post it all if you want. I don't PM people. I dont care. maybe I'll post it all later. I thought you were 'done'? Want me to post what your introductory note to me was and why you were called an Idiot in Private in the first place?

Word of advice. don't start something you cant finish. I do in fact take a lot of meds and your beginning to piss me off currently. Just ask somebody. That place you earned by talking out your ass. And no, im not a homosexual, but thanks for trying to make one. Not sure what your fascination is?

Trav

·
Banned
585 Posts
http://novascotiafishing.com/forums/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=8865&st=0#msg31473

final word cooterspaw (1st message)

Advanced Member

• photo-thumb-4892.jpg?_r=1401628472
  • Members
  • bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
  • 144 posts

Sent Yesterday, 10:14 PM

i think your just another ******* on here that likes come off as knowing more than they actually do. a wanna be bragging about all they have done and not backing it up anyway your not worth the time or effort. go back to reading online about things and not actually doing. i have been fly fishing for longer than you have been living and i don't know everything but i have experience also don't go bragging about what i have done when im sure in reality you have done very little. i don't mind the pictures on here of dead or alive fish i would sooner see live fish and being released when it comes to native brookies and i do realize we have all released fish that have swam off and died its a price the poor trout pay for our pleasure. i point something out to the guy who posted that picture of a bleeding trout whos chances of survival are slim the same guy who also posted that same day about catch and release practices and you stick your nose in and shoot your fat mouth off then wonder why i have something to say back

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Just tell me if you guys cant see this through the link. I will copy and paste it in its intirety if not... the old fashioned way.

Trav

Oh yeah, never PM me again with negative bullshit. I hate it. It makes me angry and you wont like me angry. There is no need for it.

·
Banned
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
final word

cooterspaw

Advanced Member

Sent Yesterday, 10:14 PM

i think your just another ******* on here that likes come off as knowing more than they actually do. a wanna be bragging about all they have done and not backing it up anyway your not worth the time or effort. go back to reading online about things and not actually doing. i have been fly fishing for longer than you have been living and i don't know everything but i have experience also don't go bragging about what i have done when im sure in reality you have done very little. i don't mind the pictures on here of dead or alive fish i would sooner see live fish and being released when it comes to native brookies and i do realize we have all released fish that have swam off and died its a price the poor trout pay for our pleasure. i point something out to the guy who posted that picture of a bleeding trout whos chances of survival are slim the same guy who also posted that same day about catch and release practices and you stick your nose in and shoot your fat mouth off then wonder why i have something to say back

travis

Advanced Member

Sent Today, 11:27 AM

You are an idiot.

That's the final word.

Enjoy your small minded pathetic life.

Ive forgotten more than you will ever have the pleasure of knowing i'm sure. Don't for a second think youre the first douchebag that i've had the pleasure of meeting. When Dave Doggett and I built this site more than a decade ago, we seen many many people like you. Most fun comes when you get me face to face. ;) For that chance I'll surely wait. its a very small world. See you at the trade shows!

Now go back an hide behind your keyboard, until we get a chance to meet.

Travis

You can take the man out of Cape Breton, but you can never take Cape Breton out of the man.

cooterspaw

Advanced Member

Sent Today, 11:48 AM

It is a small world and I'm sure I will see you on a lake or stream some where. I'm sure you have forgotten more than me when it comes to setting at your lap top masturbating but when it comes to fishing I don't think so.
I'll be seeing you Travis who used to live in baddeck I've seen your fat bald ass

travis

Advanced Member

Sent Today, 11:51 AM

Then you don't need to avoid me when you see me next *****. Go back to ******** and HuntNS with the rest of your medling whiney friends. I'm sorry that all you have in your life is to make fun of me. How pathetic. Hahaha

You can take the man out of Cape Breton, but you can never take Cape Breton out of the man.

cooterspaw

Advanced Member

Sent Today, 11:58 AM

Making fun of you is such fun though and trust me I will not avoid you . Now I'm done wasting time on you

travis

Advanced Member

Sent Today, 12:01 PM

Join the club. There's plenty of people who don't like me, and that's the way i love it. But you now have earned yourself a very special place in my heart.

....and to think i was in your neck of the woods yesterday.

cooterspaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
  • 145 posts

Sent Today, 12:04 PM

Lol thanks but I'm not your type I guess now I can say a guy from ns fishing hit on me. Like I said I'm done wasting time on you unless it's face to face so see ya

travis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
  • 517 posts

Sent Today, 12:08 PM

Youre such a comedian! You should quit your day job,...if you had one.

oh, and not that place, another place much much darker and colder dear cooter.

Im thinking your not going to get rid of me that easily now. I think you just stepped in it.

Congratulations. ;) Time for my anti-phycotic meds.

T

cooterspaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
  • 145 posts

Sent Today, 12:44 PM

Lol you make this to easy for one thing don't call me dear I'm not *** and if I was I wouldn't go for you but I'm flattered that you find me sexually attractive. Deep dark places? **** I think you have been playing too many video games and I'm assuming because you took digital media that's what you do all day . I stepped in it and you know what I do with dog **** like you when it's stuck to my boot I wipe it off in the grass lol now go back to whacking off or playing dungeons and dragons or what ever you do with your pathetic life now I'll trully say good bye

travis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
  • 517 posts

Sent Today, 12:53 PM

Still living in Berwick R C? You know you should be a better role model to your kids and your girlfriends kids.

Funny i do know my way around computers, seems i'm looking at the version of Leisure Suit Larry you downloaded in Feb, So did it work for windows8? LOL

But sorry i never took digital media (i fucked the cute girls in digital media, maybe that how you got confused) you're not as smart as you think you are.

·
Banned
585 Posts
Sad? Here's a tissue, dont get tears in your beers. The only thing that bothers me is your conduct and the words you cared to direct and the way you directed it. I'm sure its not isolated to just me. :) I don't leave little notes to people behind the scenes. But I sure do respond!

Ive heard a lot of people have been getting nasty pm's lately, that's what sad is.
Trav

·
Registered
197 Posts
No it's eatting you up I don't know much about computers so how you found that stuff out I don't know maybe you hacked something I don't know but I think I should have it checked out see all I did was look up Travis Taylor on facebook. You can feel privledged your the only one I have sent a nasty email to and I should have been the bigger person and ignored you . Yes I still live in Berwick so anytime you want to come to Berwick feel free I'm usually around you may win or I might win but if I do win I'm going to cut off your beard and tie some hair wings with it bahahahaha

·
Registered
197 Posts
Well saiid fivepound I'll be the first to admit I got carried away I appologize to everyone for my inexcusable behaviour it shouldn't have gotten taken this far I didn't expect this guy to air his EDITED version of a personal fued on here

·
Banned
585 Posts
LOL not edited, not even a single word. Removing pictures was required. When you sling words, becareful not to under estimate your opponent. Espically if you intend to be insulting and degrading. You just might get treated the same. Get what you give.

You appologise to 'everyone' now that people know what you're all about. That's comical.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Really I read back over it all and you added and took out stuff son but that dosnt matter we were both immature and acted like two 13 year olds

·
Banned
585 Posts
I am not your Son, Ole Boy. Then you obviously read wrong. You do realise the original link to the original conversation is at the top, Right? Obviously i take offence to be called names, slandered, etc. Normally i fully respect my Elders.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts