Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things have really dried up in in Dartmouth and I'm curious if anybody knows if any city lakes are still full of biting trout or if any are schedueled to be restocked?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Things have really dried up in in Dartmouth and I'm curious if anybody knows if any city lakes are still full of biting trout or if any are schedueled to be restocked?
u might get something at paper mill lake in bedford if u go around 630-7pm u can get them on the worm

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Silverfox, I remember you from the other forum... haha yeah I got 2 out of Lake Loon but that lake is freakin' big.... lol

Papermill Lake I've heard of that one, I'll check it out

·
Registered
1 Posts
is penhorn still good these days?
My fishing buddy and I pulled 5 a piece out (legally - we both have our license) this morning from 8:30am till 1:00pm. It was stocked within the last seven days. Good Luck and Honorable Fishing...

~Trouting4DaSport~

P.S. - Don't be afraid to make DFO aware of illegal fishing - Our licensing fees stock our fishing grounds.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Has anyone had much luck with fly fishing in these stocked areas?
I've found it hard to get them on fly, they seem to like bait or lures.
I use the basic muddler/leach patterns, but they don't seem very interested.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ive seen alot of bows taken on fly this year. I noticed one guy was using a white colored mudler. But most have been in a boat not from shore.

Fishing4life

1 - 13 of 13 Posts