Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone here could help. I am trying to create an account on novascotiahunting.com but I am unable. I have tried to create an account from 4 different devices from 3 different ip addresses. This issue has been happening for the last month.

I fill out the registration form then click "create account" and nothing happens. The webpage times out and I get the following message

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I have e-mailed the above address and have not recieved a response.

I was hoping someone could provide contact information for admin on the othersite, or at least point me in the right direction.

Thanks

C

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Thy have had a few problem over there with access for a while now. The Admin there are the same admin as here (not the Mods). If you go down to the Moderating team on the bottom right of this site (Home page) and send the Admin (forumadmin) an email with your concerns, with luck they can help you out. They are located in TO, not local at all. The Mod over there is Bowhunter (Blake), however my suggestion is that you contact the Admin through here regarding your issue there. If I can help just let me know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts