Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a good place around Kentville to get flies? I'm looking for some good bass and pickerel flies and usually hand tied ones are far superior in selection for those types than anything at Canadian Tire and Wal Mart. Gotta fill my fly box for that bass tourny!

·
1,353 Posts
I"ll bring some flys for you if you wish.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perry, That's mighty kind of ya! thanks. how much for em? still would like to know of somewhere to get some. fishin fever is a little bit of a drive from Aldershot.

·
1,353 Posts
Perry, That's mighty kind of ya! thanks. how much for em? still would like to know of somewhere to get some. fishin fever is a little bit of a drive from Aldershot.
I am not that kind! lol I sell the odd bass and striper fly as I tie a number and helps pay for material. I used to tie professionally but burned out on that game!! There are a number of great tyiers in the Valley but they tie mainly trout and salmon flies.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I tie many bass and pickeral patterns here inthe valley but its not likely I will get much time on the vice right now... work and soccer and a tad bit of fishing is in order this week.

·
1,353 Posts
Try Mahars in Wolfville just east of Timmy's

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Perry
I remember last year you showing us all the different flies for bass fishing and some of the epoxy flies
could you post up a picture of the epoxy flies I am looking at doing some tying and wanted some good ideas for bass flies
Im also thinking of doing some tube flies

1 - 9 of 9 Posts