Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering when the Striped Bass dump into grand lake and what do i need to cath these bigger fish. all my gear is for the smaller land locked fish. new to the big fish game any tips would be great!
thanks !

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just wondering when the Striped Bass dump into grand lake and what do i need to cath these bigger fish. all my gear is for the smaller land locked fish. new to the big fish game any tips would be great!
thanks !
if u have a down rigger and know were "striper ally" is (pretty well straight up the middle of the lake) they can be caught from the end of june right untill november alot of big fish have come out of there over the years. big raps mackerel gaspearu and smelts seem to work best.

·
Registered
44 Posts
if u have a down rigger and know were "striper ally" is (pretty well straight up the middle of the lake) they can be caught from the end of june right untill november alot of big fish have come out of there over the years. big raps mackerel gaspearu and smelts seem to work best.
How deep? How fast?

Thanks,
J.B.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome thanks guys now all i need is a Motor for my 12ft Aluminum and a down rigger from crappy tire and i am set.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry about bumping an old post but I thought this was the best place for the question. I am looking to go Stripped Bass fishing and I live close to Grand Lake in Fall River. This time of year am I better off fishing in the Lake or Heading towards the Shubenacadie River. Anything I should know? Help a 1st time fisherman out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts