Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i find a computer in my room in Montreal and logged on. I flew up this evening and in the morning I fly 800 miles North to the Hudson Strait. I suspect this will be my last crack at a computer for a week,somehow that makes me feel good!LOL
I will be thinking of you guys and gals when I seek the elusive Artic Char.
I have enough fly gear to open a shop!!
I`ll take a few pics and share when I get back. Play safe in the sandbox and dont give Dave no grief.

·
Registered
296 Posts
sounds like a great time, best of luck Perry!

·
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I`m back in Montreal. This morning I was walking to the gravel airstrip to await the twin otter to start the journey back and was surrounded by herds of migrating caribou. It was a great trip and caught lots of Artic Char on the fly. I get home tomorrow and after geting settled in will sort thr images and share. It is an amazeing place and it is hard to get your head around the discription of the landscape, but I will try later. Off to bed!!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Well I`m back in Montreal. This morning I was walking to the gravel airstrip to await the twin otter to start the journey back and was surrounded by herds of migrating caribou. It was a great trip and caught lots of Artic Char on the fly. I get home tomorrow and after geting settled in will sort thr images and share. It is an amazeing place and it is hard to get your head around the discription of the landscape, but I will try later. Off to bed!!
Glad to hear you had a great trip

1 - 9 of 9 Posts