Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Admin
551 Posts
Here is one of my many "fishy" Christmas ornaments. This topic was inspired by a friend today. Does anyone else out there have any ornaments to share? Go ahead and upload photos of them to the photo gallery, then use the 'share' feature beside the photo, copy the BBcode for the photo and then paste it into this thread like this:

·
Levity Consultant
1,787 Posts
That explains why your fish look so darn big when you take their pictures next to your vest

Another mystery solved,
Paul

Reactions: pmorris

·
1,353 Posts
I have a few but my camera will not recoginize my flash card. I LOVE DIGITAL CAMERAS! NOT!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I don't have any real fishing ornaments to speak of but one year back in the late 90's I took a small xmas tree and decorated it with some of my rapalas and spinners since my wife would not let me put them on the real tree.

By the way decorating a tree and giving it as a gift would be a cool present for someone.

·
1,353 Posts
A few from our tree!

·
Registered
806 Posts
love it perry , i hope it's a natural tree off your own land. i love a natural tree, you actually have room for ornaments! by the way , your garfeild looks like my wife and i's blob of a cat we call tigger.rofl.

·
Registered
575 Posts
One year me, my father, and my brother spent Christmas at our camp. We cut down a 5' birch tree and decorated it with bass Christmas tree lights, and shotgun shells for decorations.

These type of lights:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here are a few of the fishing themed Christmas ornaments that are in my house, this time of year. I have over 2 dozen fishing themed ornaments on the tree, and often get the visiting kids to try and find them all.

Here goes:

This one is from a now departed friend.

A fishing Santa.

Our Christmas village:

With a father and son fishing:

And, a fly fisherman:

A fly reel:

The story is that Santa arrives on a sleigh pulled by reindeer, but the reality is that he comes in a canoe, being towed by a trout!

Enjoy,
Lewis

1 - 14 of 14 Posts