Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know if not already aware that Steve Clappertons Fishing with Friends is available on Eastlink's video on demmand. This means you can watch any episode of this great show whenever you want.

In order to do this you select the VOD button on you digital cable remote. Then select eastlink video on demmand. Then Atlantic. And then select series. There you will see Fishing with Friends and once selected you can go through all the episodes and select the one you wish to watch.

Anyone who hasn't seen this show should check it out. The host travels to local area's around the maritimes giving information and showing techniques for catching different species. There are also fly tying sessions on the show that are documented well.

Hope everyone enjoys!

·
Banned
585 Posts
Indeed Steve is a great fella. Had the pleasure of meeting him a number of times. Great to have some representation from this corner of the earth. Great show, some quality 'cameos' and nice fish.... keep up the good work!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I found that out last season and have watched all the episodes a few times. It's a pretty decent show, especially for being locally produced, it's pretty cool in that way.

Plus Steve is quite a character himself and seems like someone that would be cool to meet.

Right On

·
Registered
575 Posts
I've been told that I was on that show but I've never seen it. Quite a few people have spotted me on there.. same picture as in my avatar, 2lb white perch. I think my pic MIGHT be in closing or opening sequence but not sure. Please keep an eye open for it when you're watching it and let me know if you see it and whether it was in the credits or what. Also please tell me which season/episode was.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts