Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

Great site! Super interesting.

I just moved back to NS (Halifax) from Ottawa and looking to get back into trout fishing (fly or spinning). I'm actually from Antigonish and worked on Stream habitat enhancement projects (including my MSc on Brierly Brook Project) there so I'm pretty familiar with the fishing holes in that area and parts of Guysborough but looking for some good spots closer to Halifax.

I'm off for the summer, have a car and am looking for someone to show me around a few spots. Anyways, if you are looking for a fishing buddy, drop me a line. I'm also interested in getting involved in some enhancement projects so if you know of anyone looking for some help let me know- I know the Sackville River has some projects on the go.

Cheers,

Slammin' Salmon

·
Registered
173 Posts
hi slammin. i know a few decent spots if yer interested.
just let me know when.
and do you do any bass fishing or any other species?
thanks - Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Mark,

I did a little bit of bass fishing in Ottawa so I do have some gear for that. Probably need to pick up a few things but I should be pretty good to go.

I'm really getting into flyfishing and I love catching brookies so that's kind of number one on my list. Having said that, bass fishing is a blast.

My schedule is wide open so just let me know when you want to go and what we are fishing. Maybe we can get together for a cup of coffee or a beer one of these days.

Trevor

1 - 3 of 3 Posts