Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what people seem to have luck with this time of year Salmon Fishing I seem to have good luck with a ShadyLady

Keep your Fly in the water,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
I was just wondering what people seem to have luck with this time of year Salmon Fishing I seem to have good luck with a ShadyLady

Keep your Fly in the water,
Showgirl, you would find it on the end of my line 90% of the time, the other 10% would be if I don't have one then it would be a popsicle.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
No fav. but wouldn't be without a Mickey!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
423 Posts
I would have to say the "orange blossom" is my fav. Or I should say a variation of the original that I developed over the years through trial and error.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
i never fish the small stuff in the fall..............3" or bigger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Large intruders (west coast patterns) minus the barbell eyes of coarse. Black and blue combo's have been productive this year. Normally pink and yellow. Smaller traditional patterns have not been as productive for me this year. Micky is always my back up.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
Ho, a black green machine Robbie or a Black Machine! lol
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top