·
Registered
30 Posts
a single hook with no barb tipped with KFC
lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
I like my super flukes. I usually start with them then I`ll try a popper, I enjoy the strike on top water baits. I also love fly fishing using a wooly bugger.

Reactions: DannyBoy

·
1,353 Posts
If I had only one lure to choose and I had to feed the family I would choose an "Old Original Floating Rapala" #11 color not that important! But I dont have to feed my family with fish so i'll thrown in a Tiny Torpedo.

Reactions: jurme

·
Registered
16 Posts
Im a Senko or Fluke guy real early in the season but right now its all about the Topwater.. For Flies, I love my Black BH Bugger with a Gold or Silver Bead.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Have you ever tried using a topwater mouse on the fly?
No actually, I have eyeballed them at fishing fever...work good for you? how are they casting?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Favorite is so relative....do I want numbers....target big ones...for fun? or for tourneys.... even tchangesd with the time of year.

Spring J07 raps
Early summer topwaters
Mid Summer senkos, fkukes and spinnerbaits
Late SUmmer fall...buzzbaits, big spinnerbaits, and walk the dog topwaters

·
Registered
18 Posts
If I had only one lure to choose and I had to feed the family I would choose an "Old Original Floating Rapala" #11 color not that important! But I dont have to feed my family with fish so i'll thrown in a Tiny Torpedo.
Couldn't agree with you more, can't go wrong with a nice jointed rapala or a tiny torpedo... Silver and blue really hammers them in Gaspereau on a fairly regular basis...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts