Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having an awesome fall how abt any one else? Fri afternnon got 12 bass 14 to 18in and two pickies in an hr and a half the 18in was almost as fat as it was long, she was gorging, the gut was huge! went back sun afternoon took a friend who was deter to catch some on a new lure told her to put on a fluke but she was stubborn. I was getting all kinds of 12in or so with the fluke, abt an hr into it I landed another 18in and asked agn if she was sure she didn't want a fluke she grinnned and put out her hand lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
Was out on Sunday but couldn;t find any biggies. Flukes are working well for ya eh? What color/size? Not getting much interest in my senkos or tubes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been having an awesome fall how abt any one else? Fri afternnon got 12 bass 14 to 18in and two pickies in an hr and a half the 18in was almost as fat as it was long, she was gorging, the gut was huge! went back sun afternoon took a friend who was deter to catch some on a new lure told her to put on a fluke but she was stubborn. I was getting all kinds of 12in or so with the fluke, abt an hr into it I landed another 18in and asked agn if she was sure she didn't want a fluke she grinnned and put out her hand lol
girlfisher what lake did u fish ? me and a friend tried loon lake today and never had much luck. tks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Got my biggest third lake bass on a tube in 30 feet of water. 1/4 ounce jig greenpumpkin tube an anchor and your set. Big Live creek chubs work great. I have to get to "Rocky Lake" soon before it freeze haha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts