Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Dieppe Fly Fishing Forum - 8th Year!
The Dieppe Fly Tying Club presents the eighth Fly Fishing Forum on March 26th and 27th, 2011 at the New Brunswick Community College in Dieppe. The principal objective of the Forum is to promote the sport of fly fishing in general and attract underrepresented demographic groups like women and youth to this activity; while this continues to be our goal, the Forum has become the harbinger of Spring for fly fishing enthousiasts throughout the Maritimes.

The Dieppe Fly Tying Club is pleased to announce that since the beginning of the Dieppe Fly Fishing Forum, more than $30,000 was given to different conservation and river associations.

For more information or the program, browse our Website at www.flyfishingforum.ca

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hi Jacques and All
Always a great show! One of the best - you are to be congratulated on the fine job that you do bringing all these fellows together. Every year is better than the last.
But I don't see Bryants name on the program - an oversight no doubt!
See you there
Paul

G

·
I attended the show last year and it was excellent! I would definitely recommend it, it was well laid out, lots of fly fishing/tying stuff, and a friendly atmosphere. I cant wait to go again this year!

·
1,353 Posts
I'll be there as well. I have a booth this year so stop by if your going. See you there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts