Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hmm... I'm not sure why people would need to trouble themselves to edit the photos. Personally, all is well whatever the size you caught. Sometimes however, in pictures, you may seem bigger or smaller. This goes with the fish as well, I think. You'd notice that someone might say that you look bigger on camera or tv.

I voted for sometimes. If you are goodlooking, you might want to add yourself on the picture and move the camera farther.

·
Streamside ProStaff
546 Posts
Paul you just kill me.. that is one of the funiest posts you have put up in a while.. although you are a little more than 3 apples high.. you are no smurf.. I would chuck that jeanies bottle as far as you can.. but shake the darn thing up first just to get even with him..lol...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Lol Pmorris...who cares, I look at the pic and say "nice fish" then i head off to Wally world to buy that weird thing hanging from its mouth.
I fell over laughing at this, then I went though some photo galleries, and then headed off to wally world to find that weird thing hanging from those fishes mouths...LOL

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I fell over laughing at this, then I went though some photo galleries, and then headed off to wally world to find that weird thing hanging from those fishes mouths...LOL
oh cmon, we all know all fishermen are liars anyway so why not just look at the pics in that light ?!

·
Registered
806 Posts
bite your toungue!!!

i don't lie. i just don't tell the entire truth!

P.S.-and every male will exagerate about size!

later,jonathan

·
Registered
806 Posts
i was at little river lake fishing today perry.

glad i didn't meet up with the giant holding up that 2 pounder in your post!

by the look at the lake level, he forgot to take a drink too!

later,jonathan

·
Registered
211 Posts
Once you catch enough fish you can easily tell the maturity of fish just by looking at them...I can easily see how someone who doesnt catch many fish would be upset but besides the fact the fish looks a little bigger, you can also see distingushing marks that give the fish personality and makes the memory of it stronger years later. Thanks for being a hater though, throwing unsuccessful fishing trip hate all accross the province

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love a good picture with the fish held close to the camera. I want to see the fish, not the entire body of the guy who caught it.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts