Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pic of some new flyfishing shad darts but can seem to download the pic . There is nothing on the post where it say add an attachment . Any help would be greatly appericiated ......Thanks in advance .......

·
Registered
288 Posts
just above the text box you should see the buttons for Bolding, italicizing, underling...etc...it's the button 2 over from the smiley face, before the envelope icon "insert image" just hover over the buttons and you'll find it!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just above the text box you should see the buttons for Bolding, italicizing, underling...etc...it's the button 2 over from the smiley face, before the envelope icon "insert image" just hover over the buttons and you'll find it!
I got that far but when I paste the image code . It says i don't have permission to reply to this topis .. Something in the settings maybe ??? I can reply the text no problem .Just the image won't work .......

·
Registered
288 Posts
haven't posted a pic in awhile...lol..I think you will need to use some kind of picture hosting service like Imageshack.com

It's free and yo don't have to register to use it. once you upload your pic...just copy the Direct Link that it gives you and copy that into the insert image dialogue and boom! There you have it(hopefully). Worked for me anyway!

Beyond that I'm not sure why you can't post...maybe because you're still a newbie to the site???

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have an image host and I just tried all the links 2 put the pic up but it says i can't use that image extension on this board . The one for the forms says I don't have permission to reply to this post . I'll keep trying til i get too frustrated and give up ....LOL...

·
1,353 Posts
I have an image host and I just tried all the links 2 put the pic up but it says i can't use that image extension on this board . The one for the forms says I don't have permission to reply to this post . I'll keep trying til i get too frustrated and give up ....LOL...
I have no idea why you cannot post an image on a thread you are enable to do so. On a thread I just take the image from my computer and put it on Photobucket. I copy the IMG on the image and when i want to post the image I paste on the post. To put an image on the photo Gallery you go directly to your image on the computer and mahe sure it is small enough. Hope this helps!Took me awhile to figger it out as well!! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts