Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Streamside ProStaff
546 Posts
Perry there are no words to express my sorrow for your loss. You are a strong man and have had a battle with this for some time and I can only begin to imagine your grief and relief at the same time over your families loss. I know she has not been well for a while. You have my prayers and my phone is always on if you need something from me.

·
To do nothing is unacceptable.
2,726 Posts
My deepest sympathies for your loss, Perry. My prayers will go out for you and your family.

May you find the strength and love of those who care to get you through this difficult time.

Terran

·
Levity Consultant
1,787 Posts
Perry,

Words always seem so inadequate at a time like this. I've dreaded hearing this news, but I take comfort in knowing that Judi is now resting in peace.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers, as you have been for some time.

Sincerely,
Paul and Sheila

·
Registered
539 Posts
Perry
So sorry to hear about Judi ...Barb and I are deeply saddened by your loss.

Always a Friend
Mike

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
My condolences Perry, take comfort in the fact that she is now feeling no pain and she is a happy place my friend

·
Registered
806 Posts
i do not believe i ever met her . unfortuanate . my sympathies to you and your family perry.i'd say more, but there is no words from me that will help you right now.

so take care!

later,jonathan

1 - 20 of 43 Posts