Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Got To Fish the beaver pond today. had to look for the fish a friend Darcy and i hit a school of then . first cast a big boy cut me off, Then for the next 3.5hrs it was like the sping time a hit right on shore almost every time on the plastic weedless worms. The water was up 2ft from last week and we fished it in the very early am in the fog after a heavy rain the day before. Great fishing till the sun came out.Had two more big boys up to the boat at the end. Landed about 60 each. Fun Am.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Made it onto the beaverpond for a 4 hour very early am on a smoky hazy morn on a dead calm. Fished the whole pond alot more weed growth. fishing was a little slower than last time with a pie of leader bite offs We landed 60plus each but covered alot more water. Came home unhooked to a hazy blue sky.had to take my daughter to a windor appointment as she came out the black mass appeared in the sky to the south spitting constant lighting. I out ran it to get home and unhook the chargers on the boat and batton down the hatches. Then it hito_OLets just say it was a new meaning for rain.Alot of water came down in this area and Windsor and area were under 3 in of water for a while.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts