Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would like to do some shark fishing this summer, just wondering what the cheapest charter for fishing sharks would be. any help would be great, thanks!

·
Registered
296 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Blue Shark Charters has my vote. I spent one day on a boat with Art and I'm a believer. No action that day (a rare occurrance), but conversation was great and the knowledge he imparts is second to none! I'd do another charter with him any day!

·
Registered
186 Posts
i have known art for quite some time and have had the chance to fish with him on a few occasions and like the guys said hes the best in the buisness well worth every red cent!

·
Registered
296 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, bluesharkchartes.com is the only game in town, so you really don't have any options??? He does catch lots of bluesharks.
actually there are a couple, A&M charters does it as well. however my experience with them wasnt lets say spectacular...lol

·
Banned
613 Posts
actually there are a couple, A&M charters does it as well. however my experience with them wasnt lets say spectacular...lol
Hey Scott,
would you like to share with us why your trip with http://www.amseachar....com/shark.html was not a good fishing experience for you?

I worked on charter boats when I lived out West, so I know that there are good boats that cater to the fisherman, and others that are just concerned with taking you for a ride...........................................!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I think they want you to have a good time,and I don't want to say they were terrible on on here.just a couple things could have made the experience a little quainter is all.Do you charter your boat?

I'll tell you more when i see you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts