Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone plans on going this year, It's nice to get out in the middle of winter and see some spring sporting stuff!
March 11-13,2011
http://www.sportsandrvshow.com/

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just wondering if anyone plans on going this year, It's nice to get out in the middle of winter and see some spring sporting stuff!
March 11-13,2011
http://www.sportsandrvshow.com/
Im heading there. Hope its better than your Halifax boat show. What kind of boat show has no fishing booths? I hope there is more stuff at this show.

·
Registered
128 Posts
does anyone know if they are going to have the boater exam??

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im heading there. Hope its better than your Halifax boat show. What kind of boat show has no fishing booths? I hope there is more stuff at this show.
This show is usually pretty good! I never made the boat show this year and by the sound of it ..glad I never made it there!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am not sure what day I will be going in? Since it is a 2 hour drive for me, it is dependent on what the weather is like during that time! We should try and get together at the show if our schedules permit us too.
Sounds like a plan!I'm sure the weather will be better then...I hope!

·
Banned
767 Posts
Hi;

FWIW, In the past I've found this local exhibition quite disappointing, on a number of level. The worst being that I never see there anything that I cannot find locally at a comparable price. Next, I never seem to learn anything new at this expo. Maybe I'm spoiled by the Toronto expo, but IMHO,
this one isn't worth the price of admission.

cheers,

chuck

·
Registered
879 Posts
I generally attend, it's a good way to shake off winter. Just have to remember its an outdoor show that caters to many interests not only sport fishing

Greg

·
Banned
613 Posts
I never seem to learn anything new at this expo. Maybe I'm spoiled by the Toronto expo, but IMHO,
this one isn't worth the price of admission.
Well Fluffy,
you know what they say................................. "YOU CAN ONLY TEACH THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO LEARN" !!!!!

IMO, from what I have seen in most of your posts here, you are always "NEGATIVE", and come off as having knowledge about everything, but you are an expert at nothing!!!! Try opening your eyes, and being a bit more "POSITIVE" and you just may learn something "NEW"!!!!!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Well Fluffy,
you know what they say................................. "YOU CAN ONLY TEACH THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO LEARN" !!!!!

IMO, from what I have seen in most of your posts here, you are always "NEGATIVE", and come off as having knowledge about everything, but you are an expert at nothing!!!! Try opening your eyes, and being a bit more "POSITIVE" and you just may learn something "NEW"!!!!!
Just ignore Xlobsterman, Chuck.
He posts with the same adversarial style over on a local ATV forum.
Chuck, I do understand what you mean; I've been going there every year for probably 15 years, it is very repetitious. I don't even see any tackle vendors on the exhibitor's list.

·
Registered
806 Posts
i guess i'll be negative too. i haven't bothered to go since 2006. how do i remember that?because i went to write my boaters exam, and that was the only thing i looked forward to at the show!i do remember 1 time i was pleased , but that was over a decade ago, and my expectations were quite low.if i was in the market to buy an r.v. then i'd go . other than that i'll just go shopping!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts