Nova Scotia Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AHHHHHHHH, my favorate bait has disapeared. Karens is fresh out of crawlers and will not be ordering anymore till spring. Any ideas were i could snag some crawlers. Im looking to buy atleast 5 dozen too put in my crawler crib i built. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fishing4Life

·
Registered
62 Posts
If your land isnt to sandy then you just lay a square block of dishsoap on the grass and then spray your garden house and make a bubbly froth. Then soak it more. Then wait. They will rise to the surface within a minute. then lay another and another till you got a dozen. Works for me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I stopped buying from him. Tubs with 9-10 crawlers in it , and they always seem half dead. May have too resort too there though if Leno's doesnt pan out

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol thats like asking what ya need a Rod and Reel for *snickers. I use crawlers for Trout, Bass, White Perch. Just about anything that swims really.

·
Registered
62 Posts
they are huge and always good quality,last time i got 2 tubs ,i think they were around 3 bucks
have you triend the berkley powerbait worm deals? they worked great for me. I fish alot of panfish and they kick butt. And they are hard for the fish to rob.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well Leno's is out too, not getting anymore. Man and the good fall fishing isnt even here yet. Whats with these bait shops , grrrrr

·
Registered
328 Posts
The shops have stopped stocking them now, because you are not allowed to use live bait for trout after September 1. Or that was a rule years ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts